Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chicago

I went to Chicago over winter break and saw my cousins. We had lots of fun.

This us all dressed in our big snow outfits.This is Abby and I sledding on my last day there. We did lots of crazy things after grandma was done taking pictures and went inside. It was just us!
On the third day of January we went to the museum. They had this special floor where you can ice skate around in your socks. It was fun!
On the second day of January we went to the Jelly Belly Factory. The picture behind us is made of all jelly beans. It was cool to see how they make the jelly beans. Before we went on the tour we had samples of jelly beans and I probably had three bags worth of free samples.

3 comments:

Kari said...

You guys are all so cute. I'm glad you had fun in Chicago.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am so happy you started a blog. With all the pictures you took over Christmas, you better do something with them. You are such a cute girl. I am excited to check out your blog. Have fun!

WAYNE HART, CHILDREN AND GRANDKIDS said...

Haylie, you are so smart to be able
to do your own blog. I enjoyed reading about all your activities.
We will see you this weekend.