Friday, January 25, 2008

Science Camp

This is me waiting to get on the bus to go to science camp. My bags are in front of me.
There was so much snow there! By the end of the week there was probably two feet of snow!
When we were on the bus going home I got this really cool picture of the snow. You couldn't even see the leaves on the trees!


This is my cabin instructor, Julie was the nicest and prettiest instructor. Before we left she gave us a present that was a necklace she painted it was really pretty.


This is me standing in front of the pool. It wasn't frozen yet, in the picture, but by the end of the week it was mostly frozen.

6 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! Great pictures!

Sara said...

Haylie, you're such a good blogger. Did you learn anything awesome or were you too busy freezing up in the mountains?

Unknown said...

You are a great blogger. The pictures are awesome. I love to be outside in the trees right after a good snow storm. Did you learn anything at camp?

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

How cute are you! I loved your pictures, you are a really good photographer. I loved the tree with all the snow on it. What did you learn? I love looking at your blog.

Janna said...

I'm glad you had fun at science camp and that you didn't freeze.

WAYNE HART, CHILDREN AND GRANDKIDS said...

I like all your pictures. The snow looks really cold. I hope you had fun at science camp