Monday, February 25, 2008

Tanner's B-day

Today is Tanner's B-day. He is turning four.
In the morning he got the movie Star Wars, a whole bunch of clothes, and a skitter.This is what Tanner's cake looked like. He said he didn't want four candles he wanted five.
He is blowing out his cake with his mouth full of air.
As we were eating my mom asked him to hold up how old how many fingers he was old. He held up five fingers and said, "I put five candles on my cake, so I am five years old." It was really funny.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Anyone looking at these pictures must be thinking that the cake is the ugliest looking cake they have ever seen. And it was but we all had a good laugh about it. Good job on the blog update Haylie.

tothe4thfloor said...

5 years old?? haha Kids do grow up fast!

Sara said...

I think the cake looks beautiful Kari. hahahaha Happy Birthday Tan Man!

Janna said...

I like reading your blogs. You are a great sister to your brothers.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh Tanner he is so funny! I love when you update your blog. Oh and this is your cousin Megan, if you were wondering. Have fun!