Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've Been Taged



1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
Chocolate Chip Cookies.

2. If time, money and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
Hawai`i and the Disney Cruise with family and friends.

3. When was the last time you cried?
Family Home Evening when I wanted to make the cookies.

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago.
Being born, living in Carson City, being an only child, taking many naps each day, and playing with rattles.

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago.
Having my 6th Valentine's Day, going to Kindergarten, learning to read, having my 2nd little brother, and playing soccer.

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago.
Singing, dancing, playing soccer, going to 4th grade, and playing with Molly.

7. Seven of my favorite hobbies.
Singing, dancing, writing plays or stories, making movies, playing on my computer, going to the beach, and playing soccer.

8. Five favorite foods.
Chocolate Chip Cookies, chicken, Lays, grapes, and Lemonade.

9. Five places you've been.
California, Utah, Illinois, South Carolina, and Wyoming.

10. Five favorite memories.
Last Christmas, Tim and Tanya's wedding, South Carolina, Chicago, and every beach house week.

5 comments:

Kari said...

What an exciting life you've had. You are a fun person.

Unknown said...

Haylie, I'm glad you were tagged. I love your entry. You have been to some fun places. We got your German e-mail. I even understood most of it. Happy Valentine's Day. Gutten Tag.

tothe4thfloor said...

I am so happy that our wedding was a favorite moment for you! When you get married it will be a favorite moment of mine. =o)

Sara said...

I love every beach house week too!!!!!!!!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey that was fun reading about you! I love checking out your blog. Some of my favorite memories are the beach house as well! Can't wait for this year!